The nature of the work is such that participation for the complete training is required. Please expect to attend all times. Also, let the training be your primary focus. Do not schedule other activities during this time. Please provide alternative care for your children, and leave pets at home. Allow this time to be one of integration and skill building..
Wear comfortable clothing.
Please bring the following:
- blanket for laying on the floor (If you would like)
- pillow to sit on or use while laying down
(if you prefer to sit on the floor)
- drum and/or rattle (if you have one)
- bandana or other eye covering
- special items to place in the circle for blessing.
Please do not wear any fragrances or oils. Thank you.
Light snacks and beverageswill be provided.
It is important to not consume alcohol or any recreational substances the day before and during these days of training.
Prior to the training, a zoom conference will be scheduled to discuss logistics and what to expect.
Contact Karen to apply and register.